Among the advantages of the IP1083 are :
– Meets the requirements of the FAR/CS 25.853
– Low VOC, High Solids Content
– Short drying time
– Odorless after a few minutes
– Easy to mix 3 to 1 ratio. Add a little water and it’s ready for spraying
– Very long pot-life : 6 to 8 hours depending on room conditions
– Spray guns can simply be rinsed with water after application.
– No thinner required
– Very good durability, chemical and mechanical stress resistance
The IP1083 can be produced in ANY color :
Boeing, Airbus, Embraer, ATR, Pantone, RAL, RAL Design, ASNA3687-XXXX…
We can also color-match any sample, a piece half the size of a business card is enough.
Lead time is 48 hours : the shortest in the industry.
The IP1083 Topcoat is fully compatible with the IP1200B 2K Primer and the IP750 1K Primers.