Among the advantages of the IP1065B are :
– Meets the requirements of the FAR/CS 25.853
– Extremely short drying time
– Low VOC, High Solids Content – can be applied directly in the Aircraft
– Odorless after a couple of minutes
– One component, no possible mixing errors. Add a little water and it’s ready for spraying
– No pot-life. The paint left in the gun can be poured back in the can for use another time
– Spray guns can simply be rinsed with water after application
– No hardener, no thinner required
– Can be sprayed, or applied with roller or brush – available in INTERPEN
– Contains no Isocyanates
– Not considered Hazardous, no extra shipping costs
– Shelf life of 24 months
The IP1085B can be produced in ANY color :
Boeing, Airbus, Embraer, ATR, Pantone, RAL, RAL Design, ASNA3687-XXXX…
We can also color-match any sample, a piece half the size of a business card is enough.
The IP1065B can also be packaged in the exclusive INTERPEN Touch-Up Paint Markers.
Fully compatible with our IP750PC and IP750M One-Component Primers.